Diana Gibbs is an economist with post-graduate qualifications in Environmental Studies. She is the principal partner of a consulting practice based on resource economic analyses and strategic planning, with clients throughout Australia, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
A partner in a mixed farming enterprise in South West NSW, Diana is also Executive Director of Riverina Wool Growers; a grower-owned company manufacturing pure wool fashion accessories which are sold throughout Australia and overseas under the Diana Gibbs label.
Diana is currently using her skills and experience in regional economics and community development as Chair of the Regional Development Australia Riverina Committee. Until February 2016 she was a Member of the Board of the Murray Darling Basin Authority, working to implement the Basin Plan to maximise triple bottom line outcomes for regional communities.
- Community Facilitation
- Economic analysis
- Regional Economic Development
- Strategic Planning
- Regional communities
- Water reform
- Board Member: Riverina Local Lands Service
- Director: NSW Rural Assistance Authority
- Chair: Regional Development Australia Riverina Committee
- Member: NSW Climate Change Council
- Board Member: Murray Darling Basin Authority, 2011-16
- Winner: 2000 NSW-ACT RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
M 0418 618 914