Corinne Annetts owns and operates Sunhill Dairy Goats and Sunhill Skin Essentials. Based in the heart of the New England she established her boutique business in 2010 to provide a new and unique goat’s milk product range for the everyday consumer.
Locally, she has established a boutique market for her farmhouse goat cheeses and skin care range through farmers markets, local retail outlets and farm gate sales. With a relatively small dairy goat herd, she has become well established in the market place offering goat’s milk skin care both Australia wide and overseas.
Sunhill Dairy Goats was opened to the public in 2014 to capitalise on the growing agritourism industry, offering hands on agricultural and educational experiences to the public, university students, schools and tourists.
In 2012 Corinne was a finalist for the RIRDC Rural Women’s Award and now maintains a presence in local and regional food and wine events.
- Dairy goat farmer
- Goat cheese and cosmetics manufacturer
- Small business owner/operator
- Tourism operator
- Farm diversity
- Food and wine events and festivals
- Social media
- Dairy Goat Society of Australia membership
- 2012 NSW-ACT Finalist, AgriFutures™ Rural Women’s Award
- Food Authority Dairy Manufacturer License, 2017
- Destination NSW, Agritourism Course, 2015
- Bachelor of Education 1994
- UNE GRASS Scholarship Program Work Placement