The first edition of Our Community Matters newsletter for 2013 is out and is full of news, views and capacity-building for not-for-profit groups and schools. Highlights include:
- Johnny Farnham Eat Your Heart Out: Communities in Control is back!
- What’s in a Name?
- The Gender Agenda: Honours & speakers in the headlines
- Innovation for Dummies: The key ingredients
- Elections Make for Strange Bedfellows (but here’s cheers to cooperation)
- Stop the Rot: Using mediation to control conflict in your organisation
- The Fundraising Oracles: How to stay ahead of the pack in 2013
- Still Don’t Have a Website? Beware the fourbetwo
- Free Legal Help: The good news about pro bono law
- Federal Reform Agenda: ACNC starts work, consultations roll on
- Are you Prepared? Report paints bleak picture of climate change effects
- Community Calendar: What’s on in the community sector
- Community Classifieds: Free sign boards and folders
- Plus community sector briefs, jobs, board vacancies, and more.
If you have any tips or comments, you can email them at email@example.com. or call (03) 9320 6800.